Learning and Teaching PLOT……
Dr.Edwin has discussed “Antigone” with us for few weeks already. Yesterday, Dr.Edwin taught us about the plot in “Antigone”. Before we starts analysing the play, Dr.Edwin teaches us about how to introduce plot in class. I learn that plot must be an event that had happened in a story. Besides that, Dr.Edwin introduces us to teach the plot of a story through a pyramid diagram. While we were discussing the plot of “Antigone”, I discover that it is rather easier for me to comprehend the play by using the pyramid diagram. Besides drawing the pyramid on the blackboard, I feel that presenting the pyramid in power point can be intreresting as well. It is because it would attract the students’ attention. Moreover, power point presentation can be colourful and not dull at all. The only thing that I need to do is to prepare the plot before go to class. So, I feel that it can also be an effective way to teach plot using power point presentation. Furthermore, to learn the plot we should understand the play well. Dr.Edwin advises that we must read the play more than one time. Sincerely, I could not really understand the play at first. Meanwhile, I felt that it is rather confusing because I could not understand some of the language in the play. As time goes by, I learn about the play in class and I can comprehend better after Dr.Edwin discussed the play with us.
Dr.Edwin has discussed “Antigone” with us for few weeks already. Yesterday, Dr.Edwin taught us about the plot in “Antigone”. Before we starts analysing the play, Dr.Edwin teaches us about how to introduce plot in class. I learn that plot must be an event that had happened in a story. Besides that, Dr.Edwin introduces us to teach the plot of a story through a pyramid diagram. While we were discussing the plot of “Antigone”, I discover that it is rather easier for me to comprehend the play by using the pyramid diagram. Besides drawing the pyramid on the blackboard, I feel that presenting the pyramid in power point can be intreresting as well. It is because it would attract the students’ attention. Moreover, power point presentation can be colourful and not dull at all. The only thing that I need to do is to prepare the plot before go to class. So, I feel that it can also be an effective way to teach plot using power point presentation. Furthermore, to learn the plot we should understand the play well. Dr.Edwin advises that we must read the play more than one time. Sincerely, I could not really understand the play at first. Meanwhile, I felt that it is rather confusing because I could not understand some of the language in the play. As time goes by, I learn about the play in class and I can comprehend better after Dr.Edwin discussed the play with us.
0 comments:
Post a Comment