Experiences Watching Theatre
Last Saturday, I went to watch theatre in KL Pac entitled "The Homecoming". It is a great experience watching theater because this is the first time I watch theater in my life.When I reached KL Pac, I saw that everyone was dressed up so well. I can feel that the people who watch the theater are mostly from higher class society. Once I entered the theater, I noticed that the stage is near to the audiences. The stage is not very big. Then, as the play started, I realized that lightning and background music play significant roles in the theatre. It is because it makes the play more lifely and meaningful. It is interesting to watch theatre with sound effect. Furthermore, I feel that the lightning shows the setting of the play more vividly. In my opinion, theater is special in its own way where I feel closer to the play because the play communicates directly to the audience. Meanwhile, "The Homecoming" is a serious play where there are many questions to think about after watching the theather. I am not sure what the message is in the play. After discussing the play with my friends, I notice that everyone has different views of the play. Everyone has different interpretation of the play. In addition, some enjoy watching the theater and some do not like to watch the theatre. In conclusion, watching theatre is the unforgettable moment in my life! I enjoy watching the theatre which I seldom have the chance to watch it!

0 comments: